Another week, another infinite realm of possibilities and dreams unfolding. I had a really interesting conversation with someone the other day…it was fuelled by a little inspiration juice (bio-dynamic wine if you must know) and it went a little like this…
– It just seems to me that our lives will be over in a flash, therefore making what we do and who we are totally insignificant.
– Got to say, I disagree with you there. We are totally significant because we are all that is. Nothing exists outside of right NOW. The future hasn’t yet happened, and the past is merely a recollection of events tainted with opinions. All there is, is us. And the choices we take in our lifetime may seem insignificant but they will have an impact to our future generations in ways we couldn’t have imagined.
– The universe is so vast and unending that what difference would it make if the world were destroyed. All that we’ve done and all that we were is totally irrelevant in that instance.
– But that is what makes what we do so precious and totally relevant. It is the fragility of who we are and what we do, and the fact that it could so easily be destroyed. That is what makes life beautiful….the fact that it will end as we know it, in a way that we have very little control over. Making the things we can control, the choices we make, people we spend our valuable time with, the things we say YES and say NO to, so important because who knows when it ends and who knows what comes after…but what we do know is happiness is a choice.
– I watched a documentary the other day that said the world is going to run out of water.
– WTF????? Does that mean we should stock up on bottled water then????
– I don’t know. TBH I’m not even that sure what we were just talking about…
That last bit might have been the wine talking. But the point is…now is the time. That problem you’ve been avoiding, address it. That dress you haven’t worn because you don’t think you have quite the right body just yet….WEAR IT. The person you keep meaning to call…call them. That wine that you bought for a special occasion…hahaha well you get the idea 🙂
And on the flip side I would muse that the above doesn’t equate to being reckless. A kind of FCUK it, you only live once attitude can be pretty selfish, and therefore an isolating way of life. It’s more an urgency to do the things you’ve dreamt of doing but were waiting for just the right time, or to feel ready.
Well, chances are, you are never going to feel ready…and if you wait too long, the time will have been yesterday.
So what are you going to do this week or month that you’ve been putting off out of fear? I’d love to hear all about it 🙂 As for me stepping out of the box…well I’m off to Bali with 3 girls, two of whom I’ve never met before. And I’m working on plucking up the courage to maaayyyybbeee get my nose pierced….(sorry Dad!) We’ll see….
Totally and utterly thrilled about how this year is shaping up. Got some rejuvenating and inspirational events that I’d love for you to be a part of including:
A week long break in Spain! Join Kate Wykes and I from June 3rd-10th to work on opening and expanding your hearts energy. With the help of specific and bespoke Yoga classes and one to one Vortex Healing sessions, we have the formula to bust your love-chakras open, in order to fill it with compassion so you go home bursting with joy. We attract the energy we put out, so if you are feeling like you are walking around shrouded by a grey cloud this could be the week for you. Come along to sunny Spain and leave that grey cloud on UK turf. By the time you come back home, you’ll be shining so bright the clouds will have evaporated.
If a week is too much, then Lucy Jackson and I are jet-setting back to Cortijo Las Salinas in September for a 5 day escape. From September 9th-14th we will be focussing entirely on self-discovery both on and off of the Yoga mat. Prepare for your soul to be uncovered! It’s going to be b-e-a-YOU-tiful.
If 5 days is too much, the next day retreat is in Ascot on March 12th. Lucy Jackson and I would like to invite you to join us for a day to detox mind, body and soul. All you have to do is turn up and we will do the rest to bring you into a state of bliss, all in just one sweet day.
For all of the events, spaces are limited so if you are interested or have any questions, please do get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
As always, sending much love and the warmest wishes to you all…
Chloe and Nacho xx
PS Nacho once again as a poorly paw 🙁 it’s all bandaged up and he’s feeling very sorry for himself…to the point of being camera shy. I know you miss him, I’ll send extra photos of him next time 🙂 xxx
PPS check out this tune to bring a little sunshine into your day (as chosen by Miss Kate Wykes as her theme tune for the year)